Dry / Wet Riser System
Dry Riser consist of valves and pipe work that that allows SCDF to pump water to the upper floors of a building via breeching inlet connections at fire service access level or ground floor for firefighting purposes.
Wet Riser consist of valves and pipe work that are permanently charged with water coming from a pressurized supply that allows SCDF to use water to the upper floors of a via breeching inlet connections at fire service access level or ground floor for firefighting purposes.
Both are well designed to efficiently distribute water to numerous building levels and other infrastructures in order to eliminate the fire.
Key Specifications/Special Features:
- Dependable and consistent in every operation
- Efficiently distributes water to different building levels
- Tough and sturdy construction
- Greater versatility and effectiveness
- Can withstand even the harshest environment
- Economical and cost-effective
For more details about our products and services, please contact our team or submit your inquiries below and we will immediately assist you.